Your Car Service, Our Duty
Cars 360, we have a team with rich e x p e r t i s e i n d o i n g p e r i o d i c a l servicing, sorting out mechanical Faults and giving you a perfect shaped car, in case of unwanted accident of your car. With latest equipments and diagnostic tools, we are the first to come out with multi brand workshop and body shop, to assist your car in perfect shape always. The team is expert in taking care of all glitches of all brands, whether it's a budget car or a premium head turner.
- SAFETY: Thousands of accidents occur every year as a consequence of owners avoiding vehicle maintenance. While many of us choose to blame poor driving more often than not, many of these accidents happen due to faulty or timeworn brake systems, uneven or limited tire treads, worn out wiper blades, and exhaust build ups just to name a few. Make sure that yourself, your family, your car, and all the other vehicles around you are safe by scheduling regular service checks.
- INCREASED VEHICLE PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY: If you are uncompromising with the high level of service you provide your vehicle, you can be sure that your vehicle will return the favour with being more dependable to get you where you need to go. If you pay a little more attention to a vehicles vital fluids, oils, and various parts, you can be sure to reduce the internal wear and tear.
- LOWER COST OF OWNERSHIP: wait, what? How can I lower my cost of ownership by spending more on maintenance? By performing Routine Maintenance, you can avoid a major malfunction, which can ultimately lower your cost of ownership, as many of the large-scale problems with vehicles can be identified early and prevented.
- HIGHER RE-SALE VALUE: Most consumers of pre-owned vehicles are adamant about knowing the vehicles service history and invest a great effort in finding a vehicle in great condition and well taken care of. By servicing regularly, and keeping your records organized, you can prove this as well as the fact that your vehicle hasn't had any major problems. If you had two identical vehicles with the same mileage for sale, wouldn't it make sense that the vehicle with a great service history would hold a higher price than the one with poor service?
- REDUCE POLLUTION: It's no secret that vehicle emissions contribute directly to global pollution, but a vehicle that has been maintained consistently will produce lower amounts of dangerous fumes and fluids that can potentially be released into the air and watersupply.
- REDUCE ROADSIDE EMERGENCIES: There isn't much in this world that is more discouraging than sitting stranded on the side of the road with your vehicle inoperable, especially if you have somewhere important to be or are in the middle of a family vacation. Regular Maintenance ensures that you won't get sidelined in the middle of nowhere, and keeps you from shelling out money for towing, rental cars, or even lodging that you otherwise weren't planning to spend.