GLISS – HYPER SLICK TOP COATING
The Next Generation Hyper Slick Top Coat
Make your own bliss… Slide through gloss into GLISS!
If I were to ask you what two factors fill every true car care enthusiast with happiness, what would you say? For most it is the gloss and incredible feeling of a perfect slick smooth and pure finish! THAT is the essence of GLISS…
With GLISS, CarPro brought new advances in nanotechnology to bare and designed an all-new hyper-smooth, hyper-glossy, and easy to apply ceramic nano coating that excels as a top-coat for all CQuartz coatings!
Utilizing modified long chain carbon fluorine polymers and enhanced nano-technology, GLISS provides increased resistance to, static buildup, dust retention, and many types of mineral and water stains!
This incredible next-gen coating serves multiple purposes and even excels as a stand-alone paint protection and enhancement system with a HYPER slick surface that will make your jaw drop!
- Hyper SLICK and smooth
- Next Generation Top Coat!
- Also works great as a stand-alone Nano-coat!
- Anti-static: Non-oily / resists dust retention
- Adds thickness to your existing coat when used as a top coat
- Enhances resistance to water spots and mineral stains
- Extreme Hydrophobic effect
- Enhances Gloss and life of any ceramic coating
- Surface must be very dry per coating.
- Drag one line of product across length of suede wrapped applicator.
- Apply evenly across surface
- Approximately 24” Sq (60cm2) at a time.
- Add more product to applicator as needed to keep a wet, even
Wait until white haze forms and immediately wipe all residues off using a microfiber.
If haze is left on too long then reapply and immediately wipe off.
If layering on top of itself, wait 1 hour between coats. If IR cured may repeat immediately.
Total cure time: 12 hours.
Tips for use as top coat on CQuartz:
May be applied 4 hours or longer after CQuartz.
If CQuartz was IR cured then only 1 hour is needed.
GLISS may flash slightly faster when applied over CQuartz.
Maintenance : Wash regularly with CarPro Reset or Ech2o.
Durability : 6-12 Months.
Storage : 15~ 35 deg.C ( 60 ~ 95 F.)